Saturday, May 23, 2015

Digging into a black hole!

I don't consider myself as an smart person but I've had experiences that taught me important lessons. Right now probably is one of them, I don't know what to think, what to do or how to act. I'm digging in a black hole where I don't freakin know where it will finish. Everything looks too dark, without any guide or signals to at least know if I'm doing the right things. I'm 26 years old and I don't have any idea if I will success in this journey that I'm right now, just I'm completely convinced that I will succeed soon or later, just I'm digging into a black hole, everything is too dark, nobody could give a guide or show me a signal. Probably the signals have been always in front of me but I'm so obstinate to follow what I think it will be worth for me instead giving up everything and take the easy path. I know everything is dark now but at the final I will see beautiful galaxies.

No comments:

Post a Comment